Thursday, December 29, 2011

Brede Wedding

Finally pics of the Brede's wedding are up!  I've been looking forward to sharing these photos for a while!  This summer Jason and I (Ally) went to California for the wedding of our friends, Jaclyn and Justin Brede.  I actually went ahead a few days to work on the wedding and grooms cakes.  Jaclyn's mom baked the cakes and I assembled and decorated them!  It was challenging being in a different kitchen, but way fun!  Here are some of my favorite pics:



so many bridesmaids!





The wedding was in Anaheim at the hotel where we all stayed. Walking distance to Disneyland.
  
Jac's brother, a pastor did the ceremony.
a few of Jac's nieces were the cute flower girls.
Texas girls represent!!!
This spurred my obsession with yellow and gray.


Texas.



cake smash!

Weddings are so fun!
At the end of the reception, we all went out and watched the Disneyland fireworks!  It was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment