Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Eric and Mindy's Wedding!

We had the privilege of making the wedding and grooms cakes for my friends, Eric and Mindy Niehaus who met at my (Ally's) house a few years ago at our small group from church!  I'm so excited that they finally tied the knot!  Mindy's style is very vintage chic, so her wedding was super cute and fit her style perfectly!

The wedding was at the Chapel in Chestnut Square in Downtown McKinney.



Tee hee hee
The reception was at this cute little house right next to the Chapel.


Amanda made Eric's grooms cake, but made sure everyone knew she didn't support the Longhorns!
 They kept it clean.  Too bad there wasn't any cake in the face!



If yall want to see more pics of the wedding (you totally should!), look at this website from Stacie Tatum Photography



Bear with me...I'm new to the whole blogging thing.  I'm still learning the ropes!   

No comments:

Post a Comment